The following is just 4 of about 30 plus more
most haunted places in New Jersey that I recommend you visit....if you dare:
- (1) Atco Ghost: In the southern NJ town of Atco, the story goes that a young boy was killed while trying to chase after his basketball to the middle of the street.There are specific rules you have to follow if you want to see the spirit of this boy, but when you do, you'll never go back.
- (2)Ringwood Manor: Robert Erskine,a Revolutionary War hero, was buried on his property but the weird thing is that the bricks of his crypt don't stay in place and keep falling out as if he were digging his way out.On his crypt there has been seen a blue light just floating there.
- (3)Montclair State creepy happenings: The Clove Road Apartments on campus are said to have been built on an ancient Native American burial ground.As one can imagine,any place built on one of these can turn up severe paranormal activity.Safe to say,the previous student who used to live there,till this day, cannot speak of what they have experienced.Would you?
- (4)Glenn Wershing's haunted house: Mr. Wershing is an archeologist who runs the local historical society in Huntsberg section of Sussex County.His house has been haunted for years with weird noises, invisible footsteps following right behind them,things disappearing and reappearing,etc. Yet, the Wershings aren't going anywhere.
- Eastern State Penitentiary "Terror Behind the Walls";located in Philadelphia,Pennsylvania. http://www.easternstate.org/halloween
- Headless Horseman Hayride;Ulster Park,NY.http://www.headlesshorseman.com/
- State Scare Factory;Belleville,NJ.http://www.statescare.com/
- Haunted Village;Clinton,NJ.http://hauntedmill.org/
Berkeley College is offering FRIGHT FEST tickets for Saturday,October 30th,$25 for students and $40 for guests!So take advantage of it while you can!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!